Health Shared Logo whiteHealth Shared Logo dark

What are the levels of care for people with Diabetic foot problems?

Dr Mushtaqur Rahman, Consultant Endocrinologist and Diabetologist talks about the settings of care for people with Diabetes and foot problems. Care can be delivered by your GP or Community Podiatrist or even a hospital Diabetic Foot team.

More from this author: